Wednesday, December 8, 2010

when i'm form 1.

来说说哦刚上中学的我吧 ^^
刚升上form1的时候,我对学校的一切感到很陌生。(废话!)
when the head of the year , i join my primary school friends .
because i don't know my classmates..
when form1 , im seriously hate when teacher ask us to introduce ourselves ==
the feeling really @!##$% =,=
慢慢地慢慢地 .... half year past ... ~~
i know some of my classmates , and some of them are my best friends ..^^
Do you girls still remember ? the six girls ..
We ate during science lesson , we sing , we talk :)
btw , our science teacher got a little bit ...
but good too la haha =,=
In that year , i always 冷战 with one of my best friends ..
almost 3 or 4 times i think ><
but , after 冷战 we also good back like before :)
we maintain our friendship until form 2 , form3 .....
可是时间越久 话题却越来越少..
until now , 有几个已经没有讲话了,有一些还有讲话 ...






sorry i dont know what to write for the ending .. ><




to be continued :)

No comments: