Sunday, December 12, 2010

Title ?

hellouu. im here ! ;)
last thursday i went Paradise beach resort which located at penang :)
My 2 gu get a coupon when lucky draw.
We can stay at there for 1 night :D with free of any charging .
Then , due to my xiaogu is going back to U.S today ..
so we plan to go there and play .. Beach and swimming pool woo hoo :D:D
when i reach there , i realize that it's better than what i imaging ! ;) its awesomeeee .
After check in , we change to our swimming suit quickly ^^ because we are lack of time .
we reached ther about 3+pm if i m not mistaken .And after that i still wana go for shopping !
SO , we use the fastest speed to change everything and prepared for swimming ..
hoho -,- i have been long time didn't swim and go for my swimming lesson already .
that's why i forgot what i had learnt :S. i hope i know how to swim -,-
Because if you don't know how to swim , you can't enjoy the feeling of swimming in the swimming pool .. for me lah -,-
after some times , we chose to go the beach .
it's better haaha .==
I saw a lil kid wore like a superman . then run with his dad by the beach . hahaaa so cute ^^
Im kinda lazy to transfer the photo to pc and post up here .. so you guys cant see how cute is him :S
playyyyyy until 6+ pm we back to the hotel and bathed .
*sorry the photos at my gugu's camera , so no photo again :S
Then we went for check out =,= because actually we didn't plan to overnight so we didn't bring any extra shirts and other things.
My mum brought grandma and siblings back home . and my sister was sick ==
But my gugu s and I went queensbay for shopping .
I felt so sad because im too thin ! == i cant wear the shirts that i like T_T


我想·回到年头..
那个famous 6 在一起聊心事的时候 :(
我想回到 去年
大家开心在一起的时候 :(
我想出去celebrate Christmas .
我想在christmas 的时候交换礼物
&
sing WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
AnD A HAPPY NEW YEAR :(
suddenly missed the moment of Praise and Worship :S

No comments: