Sunday, January 30, 2011

Helloooooooooooo ladies and gentleman .. :D
i know nobody here lah ! zi high ok -,-
The CNY is coming soon ..
but actually i dont feel any new year atmosphere at all -,-
hmm.. but im kinda excited for it lah . and hope get more holidays .
excited for angpao, new year clothes , fireworks etc.
but the school just give us one week of the holiday only.
SAD ..
btw , My class get the 2nd prize in the CNY decoration of the class!
hahaha im showing off :P nola jokke
Hmm.. when the last day of school , i mean friday lah haha -,-
we 4 kap mai bring the nails painting to school .
Joy ShyangShien Ivor and me :)
I just done 1 side of my hand -,- because another hand i cant paint it myself lah . so bad . ahaha
I hope my friendship , family , and health , study everything go smooth! :D
Friends , Best friends ! BFF yaaaaaaaaa ..;))
loves*
im bored. just simply update lah .

end with this pic , taaaaadaa ;D babyy !
ah Junn !




No comments: