Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello guys .
i update again ..
this time is for post up some happy one , happy memories ! :)
emm .. just now i went BB company for company welcome party ? hmm..
Went there for Praise & worship and games ..
it's fun lah .. and we get the 1ST !! ..
teeheee .. even though there's only four groups .
but also is win mah 0-o
btw, i same group with my brother and dini :D hohoo..

now is the time for me to share out last holiday i went a camp called YOUTH CAMP ..
emm.. it organized by First prai company , and also can say as a church ?
i love the camp and it's my first time for going this such of camps .
The camp located at near Batu Ferringhi there?
emm .. We went there by ferry and rapid .-,-
i hate for standing on the rapid lah . will fall down one -,-
and that time rapid is people mountain people sea.
i cant even stable .. and keep shake -,- and and carried a big heavy bag -,-
hmm.. even though im not happy all the time in the camp lah .
but at least i enjoy lah . and also had a very good memories over there :)

PHOTOS -

This is the view from my room ?
The scene we saw is SEA ... sea view hoho --,-
at night , we still can listen for the 海浪声 when we're going on the bed / sleep .


this is another side . we need to walk for a long journey to the church for our activities.
we can either choose the stairs . but also very tired lah -,-


this is the bed .. saw my hello kitty pillow ? :P
i slept at below one -,- with xinyan / jenny :)


this is the ugly one :D
after playing the games and my face dirty because of the 面粉 :D
but this photo is after washed lah -,- the ugly face one i cant find it -,-
the person didnt upload . -_-



this is my group :D
the boys from left :
jimmy ? i forgot his chinese name -,- / Jun chow aka Jason / Kah Hock aka Syaiful / Wei han / seng keat / Wen huan .
Girls - me / xinyan / esther , she's a nurse :)

our 口号 -
apple orange & 山竹
puto 西瓜 & huan zhu
我们这里没有huan zhu
我们就是深橙一组
orange orange orange orange
orange
orange juice =,= ( the guang gao 's song ) ==


when listening to the course .. the uncle very funny lah .
the topic is about 水牛 & 蝴蝶
about male/female and love / friendship .
He's asking me question .. about how to say no .. if a person love you deep but you don't love him at all .. how to reject
when i answer , he will pop up another thing .. make me tneh kah pua si ..
he said ( he act like the boy who like me -,- ) : 我可以在那边帮你泡咖啡
me : sorry 我不喜欢喝咖啡
he said : 酱你喜欢喝什么
me : 我什么都不喜欢
he : 不用紧 酱我什么都不要泡 ==

and ..
before that ,
he ask : 你可以跟我在一起吗
me : 不可以
he : 为什么
me : 我不喜欢你
he : (laugh at there ) 你不喜欢别人你喜欢我啊 ==
speechless ....

( the conversation is cha bu duo like this lah . too long ady i forgot already .. )
nah this is the uncle :DD yam jin look !



end with this :

大合照 :)






































No comments: