Monday, October 31, 2011

im back :P

hello , as the title wrote - im back .. :P
hmmm, i mean i back from work.
Time flies,3 days had pass.
I DONE MY FIRST JOB huhu ^_^

You guys should know ,
EARN MONEY IS HARD , WORKING IS HARD.
this is what i'd learn on this job.

Quite surprising , i stood for 3 days.
3 days ain't a short time you know?!!
My very first time stand there, give people flyers with a smile on the face even though im tired.
I don't hate malay ,and i need to say that seriously malay is BETTER than chinese.
really , they are friendly than those chinese.
when you give them flyer, they will smile and say thankyou . even they don't want to take ,they also will say thankyou politely but chinese just shake their head without saying anything.-.-
On the other hand, there's a super big problem for me,
and that is... I DON'T KNOW WHAT MALAY TALKS and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK WELL.
and i get laughed by one people -.- because i totally not understand what he said -.-
I am very very noob.T_T
From this experience, i found that im totally a useless human , im a useless daughter too..
I don't know how to serve people, i am stupid as i don't know how to answer what people ask.
I need people help me when i served customers.
because i have zero knowledge about computers,laptops,cpu.
by the way through this part-time job,
I know a lil bit of laptops. yeaaaaaa .
i know there's many type of processor .eg: intel core 2 duo,i3,i5 and i7.
of course,i7 is the fastest processor among that.
And, during the working time, i very expect the lunch time & dinner time.
it is because finally i can eat and i can SIT lol :SS



here are just a few of the photos as we can't snap during work.



okay i just so lazy to arrange one by one with caption.
The long hair girl is one of the partner ahah who name PY .

well now is already 1.52pm, im still wearing my pyjamas sitting infront of the computer blogging.
hehehehe , my cousin who just back from school say im lamnua.
yaa no doubt :P im seriously A BIG LAMNUA PO :P


i'll introduce you guys some nice songs when i have turn on my blogging mode :P
bye and see ya ^_^

No comments: