Thursday, November 24, 2011

hello i'm here again due to my mood is going down and down.
damn it...... i just want my happy life back.
I do enjoy the moments with my friends right ?..

I am so blaming on myself. for let you meant so much to me........... i shouldn't do so,shouldn't and never ..

'It’s hard to forget someone who’s given you so much to remember.' i saw this on twitter.
i am a damn childish girl, i hate you much and i am so sorry .

I am so regret for everything.
I shouldn't start the relationship .
I shouldn't let you meant so much to me.
I shouldn't let you have the chance to hurt me much.
I should forget you.
I should let you go.
I should put down everything,everything about you.
I should throw away and burn away those things ,those memories.
I don't know how come i can affect by you so easily...
I don't know why i will face this kind of problems.
I thought i'm a strong girl
I just want to let boy hurt because of me, i don't like the feelings getting hurt by boy.
Ya i am selfish... for protecting myself ,
but it seem useless.. as now i am facing this kind of things.
maybe others will think i am the one who did all this, maybe 我活该as i don't know how to appreciate..
可是我就是这样,我不懂为什么。
你在乎我,我diao geh..你一副不在乎我的样子,我却很难过。
或许我真的真的真的很幼稚。
可是我会改的,我不会再这样下去了。
好累真的好累。



我很讨厌晚上我也很讨厌下雨天。
我很讨厌我很讨厌。
我现在好想坐360度的roller coaster,我怀念我心脏好像要掉出来的那一刻
我怀念我喊不出的时候。
可是我不会怀念我们一起去的trip. :)
我好想玩banana boat,我喜欢那种快快风大大的享受。
虽然我怕跌进海 zzzz

谢谢了,其实我很幸福。
我有朋友,好多的好朋友。
一直陪伴我的,谢了真的很谢谢。
谢谢你们可以让我一瞬间又开心回 :)
其实单身很好,有好多好多朋友。
只是少了一个随时陪你的人而已。 :)

i wish this is the last time suffering for this kind of things.
I will let you go and I just wish you to disappear in my life.
I don't want to see you anymore =)
I don't want to be classmate with you anymore...
I hate to see you with others girl happily.
God bless me and let me study at K1 please, although maybe will lack of friends .

Oh ya for you too.
I think he had told you those things about me,
maybe you hate me too and maybe you not.
But, i don't like you :)
As you keep show off how good you both are..
I'm not a robot.
I ain't cold blood as my friends said.
I just don't like to show my weakness.... especially on this kind of things.
i hate to tell people about my relationship.
i will just say when i totally out of control,and mad like hell.
我爱脸。

Although i know i had cried for quite many times at school at this year, ,
But i am really not want to 博取同情。
我很讨厌那些说人家哭是为了博取同情的人,
其实哭也是一种解脱。
请不要以小人之心度君子之腹 谢谢。
我不是爽爽就哭,我懂哭相很难看。
我真的只会在我很难过很想爆炸的时候哭而已。


对不起如果你讨厌看我的blog.我真的只是想找个地方解脱而已。


No comments: