Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hellooooo it is 1 Dec now !


Helloo.
i just back from a cute camp four days ago =)
i had a lot of fun over there , and i' have spent a very happy moments with kids :P

taadaa , my new bf :P hee


he is quite handsome right :/
he is a nice guy with the a lil bit mature sound .


this is my cute and awesome group ^_^
im the leader, another big girl is my assistant , she is awesome and kind, a prefect from Heng Yi.
and and.... i have a good news to share ..
and that is....my group got The Best Group! #^_^$
It's quite surprising me, made me so shocked.
As i don't expect my group will got it as well.
The right hand side is when they were finish learning how to make 汤圆。


Friendship loves ! with yyy a.k.a laogao , xiaohuei and miss wong hahaa.
Thanks to shyangshien for giving me such a memorable days.


This is one of the pic i love the most ^_^
it looks so sweet, family love.
The little guy is only standard one, he is so brave for me.


he won't feel shy haha so cute ! =)



left hand side - SY and right hand side - Nickson.
Hahah nickson is the one who begin to call me as 美人鱼 .lol so cute ^^
Seriously i quite miss them now as they really brought a lot of fun to me.
I wish to see the tepuk coca cola now :(

i am so happy in the camp..
really enjoyed although it is quite tired.
feel so honoured :DDD Luckily i didn't missed out the chance hehe!
by the way, i really so bored in this holiday -.-
Less hangouts because my friend need to work , sobss =(
But now i am planning a lot of camp to join teeheee and make my holiday more wonderful.

Time flies and it is December now.
I hate December so much , :( i want back to october hahahaha because that's my birthday month-.-
And so fast, im going to Form5 now.
Nooooo man, i don't want SPM , i wonder how my future will be . so sad

the most zzz is, the anniversary is coming ewwwwww and it's same day with his lovely cute MAMA 's birthday o0o -.-

Last but not least,I love to talk jokes recently . heee
i love the way when people laugh because of my jokes.feel so happy **
and one of the reason i started to say some jokes is because i have learned some jokes during camp. lol

Let me share some with you hehe .. *
1. 蚂蚁的牙齿是什么颜色? 黑or 白? hehehe
Ans: it is black, because the chicken little theme song- ma yi ya hei ( mai ya hee ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3K5LHDJUbo here's the link. listen to the first sentence XP
After you guess,highlight the words up there and you will get the answer :P
this silly question is those kids taught me xd


2.一男养一猪,特烦它,就想把它给扔了,但是此猪认得回家的路,扔了好多次都没有成功。某日,此人驾车弃猪,当晚打电话给他的妻子问:“猪归否?”其妻曰:“归矣。”男非常气愤,大吼道:“快让它接电话,我迷路了。”

3.与同事到外地出差,当地的同事热情好客,当晚便在一特色酒店的包间设宴接风。男男女女十几个人落座后便不停的聊天,只有一个人在点菜。点好了,征求大伙儿意见:“菜点好了,有没有要加的?” 这种情况,我们在北京一般是让小姐把点过的菜名儿报一遍。于是一位北京的哥们儿说:“小姐,报报。”
小姐看了他一眼,没动静。
“小姐,报一下!”哥们儿有点儿急了。
小姐脸涨得通红,还是没动静。
“怎么着?让你报一下没听见?”哥们儿真急了。
一位女同事赶紧打圆场:“小姐,你就赶紧挨个儿报一下吧,啊。”
小姐嗫嚅着问:“那,那……就抱女的,不抱男的行吗?”
“噗!”边上一位女同事刚喝的一大口茶全喷前边人身上了。十几个人笑话做一团,小姐更是不知所措

4.
几年前,高速公路上开的长途汽车上都没有厕所,现在也只是豪华巴士才有。有一乘客内急,实在憋不住要拉稀,请求司机停车。司机说现在不行,只有到前面再说。乘客实在憋不住了,好在旁边的乘客向他介绍经验说,可以把屁股画上两只眼睛和鼻子,然后伸到窗外去解,他也顾不了这么多了,立即照着做了起来。这时,洽好高速公路边上一位新富裕起来的农村暴发户正边走边打手机,穿着笔挺的西装,大便披头盖脑落了他一脸一身,他气得眼冒金星,抬头一看,那人还在吐,大声吼到:“好哇!胖子我记得住你这张脸。

5.一条警犬看到马路上过来一条普通狗,就气势凶凶地跑去质问它:我是警犬,你是什么东西?普通狗不屑一顾地看看它说:蠢货,看清楚点,老子是便衣!


heheh! i hope these may entertain those who is reading my post ^_^



# song of the post - Wish you were here by Avril Lavigne =)

Byeee see you next time & stay tuned ! :P

No comments: